Christians, what age did your children start showing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My 5yo son is doing so now he loves Jesus
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 1:31 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• It comes with it, when a Christian parent takes them to Mass, and the parent does their job by teaching them and trainingg them the way they should be raised. Kids are very sensitive when it comes about God and who is God they want to know.

But to answere your question... my oldest at age3 and my youngest 5.
    margodod

Answer by margodod at 1:39 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• 5 is the average age around here. :-)
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:48 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Around 5 they had an interest but not complete understanding, loved going to church and kids events at church, around middle school age they made decisions to live as Christ followers and now as adults or close to it have dedicated lives to Christ and are following Him in daily lives. There have been hiccups and rebellions as they have found their ways but I think they are making Godly choices and each will be outstanding leaders as the comntinue to grow. One has decided to go into full time ministry the others are incorperating Him into daily life. Yeah I am proud of them
    .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My oldest accepted Christ at 5. It was her own idea, she asked us about it. She was baptized at 8 and now at 14 continues to grow in her faith.

My younger ones have special needs so thinking in the spiritual realm is very difficult for them and it is very difficult for them to express whatever spiritual understanding they have, so in all honesty I don't know where they are spiritually.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2009