Planning a wedding....?

Would it be ok to plan a wedding before being engaged???? My SO wants to get married in a boat on the lake, so obviously it needs to be during summer, and since he may be going over seas in 2011, it would have to be this coming summer. When I try to talk about the whole "wedding" stuff he makes the comment "I haven't even proposed yet..." <=He wants to get me a specific ring placement so it's taking some time. I just would like opinions on the matter. I don't want a fancy wedding, but would like to take my time in putting one together... Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, you know and him both know that day will be coming when he will ask you to marry him.It is just waiting for the day it will all come together. SO with all that being said I will tell you what I have told both daughter inlaws *1 daughter inlaw to be and one daughter inlaw **newly added to the family, GIRL IT is never to ealry making plans for your wedding day. It is YOUR day !!!! No matter how big or small it will be it will be your day plan away and love every second of it. Good luck, if you need any help let me know. I did every things for my wedding from the flowers to even making my own wedding fail.
    By the way I am Linda
    MCNETT_MOM_68

Answer by MCNETT_MOM_68 at 2:50 AM on Nov. 7, 2009