Would I really get in much trouble for this?

1 joint. Is that even enough to get charged with anything? Is it even worth a possesion charge?

Oh and if I had 2 dime bags and someone found it would that count as intent to sell... if it's only 2?

Don't get yor panties in a bunch about it, I do have the 1 joint but the dime bags is just a "what if" question. I have heard it all before so don't even bother.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes...it is illegal to have an illegal substance on your person. The amount you have to hold to be charged with intent depends on where you live.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• If caught yes. If caught on you with kids the car/ house OH YES.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I know here (missouri) a gram is a ride to jail. Anything less is a ticket and court date.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Where I live...no you wouldnt be charged with anything. you have to have a certain amount before you get charged and weed is not considered illegal in my state...its now medicinal
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:07 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• It honestly depends on where you live... some states are more stricter then others..
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• if the two dime bags are divided and in bags...yes it would be intent to sell.
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 8:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I believe you have to have a court order via your doctor for medicinal purposes..... you can't just have a few joints to calm your nerves whenever or for whatever reason.

In most states, anything inside ANY baggies or those little key holder packet type things would be considered ' intent to distribute and sell' cause they are individually contained. If it is ONE baggy.. not so sure about loose pot in a makeup bag or where ever you put that stuff.....not bagged into.

If you have kids......then I don't understand the reasoning behind that risk of having ANY amount on you. Doesn't paint a good picture for the kids...........and child services can be very strict......and having it and if ever caught is not worth it.

Check your state laws.......
    Anonymous

• What part of ILLEGAL is hard to understand. YES IT IS ILLEGAL AND BY HAVING IT, YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW, as well as destroying brain cells, putting your children at risk of drug use,allowing yourself to be addicted to something, and just being un-intelligent. Please, hunny, get some help. NA is a GREAT organization that can help you break the chain of addiction on you and learn to stay away from it. Please, if not for yourself, for your children! Do you really want them taken away for an hour's buzz?
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2009