repost... more advice andanswers PLEASE

My last period started Oct. 24 and ended Oct. 26,came back for an hour or so the 27th in the evening and then quit... mine are usually a full 5-6 days. so before my period my breasts were feeling really tender.. and continued on through my period and now are more tender as are my nipples now.. i peed like 30x today also. and sometimes it just hit me like sometimes i almost didnt make it to the bathroom! i felt like a kid but i dont know. and have been feeling like im going to throw up for days now.
I also started taking BC Nov. 1
could these be sypmtoms of the pill already? or does anyone think i should take a test just to be positive im not pregnant? My doctor NEVER tested me b4 handing me the pills and my prescription. And she also blew me off completely when i was trying to tell her how irregular my period was and about my breast tenderness!!! should i also find a new doctor?

Ashlei_nichole9

Asked by Ashlei_nichole9 at 6:15 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a pregnancy test. The dollar store ones work great, so you won't be out much money! I don't know a lot about birth control, but I assume it could probably be that too.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:38 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• yeah it could be the hormones comming from the pill
    I remember those...LOL
    but for peace of mind you can get a pregnancy test
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:57 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Don't keep a doctor who blows you off. I have a TON of experience with doctors, and one thing I've learning is how important the doctor-patient relationship is for getting good care. If she blows you off, she could miss something important (like a pregnancy, lol). Take a test and get a new doc!
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 7:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I know when I was on BC my hormones were CRAZY. It felt like I was pregnant ever month. lol But i wouldn't stand for a doctor that blows me off, I want a doctor that will listen to me. i advise getting a new doctor. And taking a preg test won't hurt anything
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:00 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I would take a pregnancy test just to be sure, doctors are not suppossed to give out prescriptions for BC without doing a pregnancy test first, at least that is how it is here in California. I don't know if it is the same in other places. You will want to test as soon as you can cause you shouldn't be on BC if your pregnant
    MamaLyce

Answer by MamaLyce at 9:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2009