what does it mean when you are carrying Low ? and i have a baby monitor if anyone want's to listen offline to let me call them

i'm scared need some support

dramaqueen09

Asked by dramaqueen09 at 6:39 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i carried all the babies low...i have 2 boys...and now im 37 weeks along with agirl:) people at the store always say...."is it a boy"?I guess it all depense on how your body wants to carry. and as for heartbeats mine was 157 yesterday.
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 6:51 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Carrying low or high has nothing to do with the well being of your baby. My 2 boys were very low. My firstborn practically rested in the birth canal. Lol! I joke that it was their big heads weighting them down. My daughter, I carried very high. She didn't drop until I was in labor! As long as you feel your baby moving, everything should be just fine.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:57 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Nothing! My first 2 carried high and in the middle, I thought they would never drop and #2 didn't but baby #3 carried so low It hurt to walk or sit sometimes. As long as you feel baby move it should be ok. Good luck!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 8:13 AM on Nov. 7, 2009