I need help making a wise decision about having another baby, here are my 2 situations or scenarios, please answer ladies.

my DH and I have a 2yrDD. I have been looking for a job for 7 months since I graduated college. I started my masters online about 3 months ago and will be finish next september. DH and I cant seem to make this decision on our own, but have been talking about another baby for awhile.
Scenario 1: me and DH TTC the beginning of the year(jan) if I have not found a job, so by the time the baby is born I will have completed my masters and can start work with more opportunity.

Scenario 2: I wait until I get a job, save money, work atleast a year, and then TTC.....we talking 2012.

BOth scenarios have some positive but also some negative. Sad to say that because of our economy that it wouldnt be wise to start a job and become pregnant shortly after.
which scenario is better in your opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think this is something you and your dh need to figure out for yourselves. You are the ones that have to live with the decision and how it affects you. Inviting others opinions on a personal matter such as this one is only asking for trouble. I am not trying to be rude or insensitive. 

Anonymous

• Don't count on your Masters getting you a job. I have one and have been out of work for 18 months. It's actually stopping me from being considered for many jobs because it makes me overqualified.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2009