Is there any woman on here that date or is married to a Latino's ?

I am married to a Mexican who is in Mexico. We have been split up for a little over a year now.. I still talk to him sometimes,but it's been 4 weeks sense I talked to him last. I have a boyfreimd now I have been with for awhile now.. And for some reason I feel more for him than I ever did for my husband...

Dulce_01

Asked by Dulce_01 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• yes I'm married to a mexican, and he is right here. I think they are less with their emotions and makes it harder to love them. They are more used to the fact they control the household, they make it very hard for us to love them in the romantic way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Yeah that's for sure the guy I am with now is just like that two in Feb. It'll be one year we splitup for three months and now we're back together. I love him with all my heart and I wish he would open up to me more than he has.. But he won't.
    Dulce_01

Answer by Dulce_01 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2009