Is it too late to lose my baby belly?

Well, My little one just turned 2, and it's getting to the point that I'm focusing a little bit more on myself (in addition to everything else). I'm 21. My biggest fault with what I see in the mirror, is that lovely "baby belly" I never got around to working on. My question, mamas, is is it too late to get results on that? If not,what did you do to get rid of yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• eat right and hit the gym

no it is never to late
    just tell your self you CAN do and you will :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Not too late. Try pilates.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:05 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• your 21.. you can lose it :) I am workin on mine now. I used to wii fit after i had mine. It worked. Hula hoop does wonders on that thing.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:33 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Belly dancing. I'm serious!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:07 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• You can do it. Is not too late. Walking, Belly Dancing, Pilates...Pick your favorite and you'll succeed. There are plenty of exercise ideas on You Tube.com, or Check out "Daily Nutritional Tips" here on cafe Mom for tips on nutrition, exercise & more!

Anne518

Answer by Anne518 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Have you heard of Isagenix? I lost 10 lbs. in 9 days. I love it! It's a nutritional supplement (shake and a cleanse). I coach people to be healthy. If you want more information, you can e-mail at lindabrisco56@aol.com.

Linda
    Lindy702

Answer by Lindy702 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2009