What role models did you have growing up/ or now, also kids role models?

Famous/family.... and what positive impact did they have on your life. Positive ones if possible but I am interested in hearing about negative ones too!!! Especially if our kids have them. Hope I am not being to nosey. Share only if you want and nothing to personal..I can respect that!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom was my role model. I mean yeah I don't want to be JUST like her. But there are many things I respect about my mom. She has always been my best friend, even if I messed up she was still there for me. And at the same time she has always been my mom, when punishment was in order she carried it out. She always makes time in her day to talk to me no matter how busy she is. And if she's doing something she apologizes that she can't talk to me and she'll call me back as soon as she can. My mom has always been my role model. She's one of those women that you don't mess with her kids or as we say "Mama Bear will get you". :) I love my mom
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My parents and my Mom's Mom, my grandma. I learned values, love of family, consideration , polite civilized behavior,and appreciation for learning and the arts.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 7, 2009