What color is your living room/family room furniture?

Never seen this question so I thought I would ask!

Mine is a hunter green recliner and a hunter green with gold and maroon patterns Loveseat. We're waiting to get the couch from my MIL :)

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a dark green microfiber sofa
    presleyfan1

Answer by presleyfan1 at 8:56 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Taupe microfiber chair, loveseat & sofa, dark blue recliner.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:08 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My couch set it RED I love it :)
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:10 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I think it was sold to us as being "chocolate" which was a much nicer way to say brown. We got it when my daughter was one.....and not a day goes by that I don't curse myself for not choosing a pattern over a solid color!
    shesajar

Answer by shesajar at 9:29 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• We moved into our house in August. Brand new house just built. The walls are tan, like if you put a lot of cteam in your coffee tan. We had our funiture before we bought the house and our couch and love seat are tan too. So I went out and bought red pillow to put on them for contrass.

Answer by louise2 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Our walls are hunter green and our couch set is black leather. We have had the green walls for about 4 years now and I would like to change it in a few months to a tan color.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:50 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My couch and loveseat recliners are blue with lighter shade small stripes in them. Curtains are maroonish and tan/beige stripes. Only thing I think I'd like more would be leather so I could just wipe them when the kids sneak food or drinks in there.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Tan couch ,chair and ottoman, with aqua and brown accent pillows.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• "My couch set it RED I love it :) "

Me too! My walls are like a light asparagus green and I have a lot of french and italian liquor add art in black frames, and black curtains and shag rug it all goes together so well, I love it!
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 10:29 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Ours is Red with a cream, green floral pattern all over it. Our tables are antiqued cream with maple tops. I took the idea right out of the showroom at Ashley Furniture.. It's kinda girly,lol... I can't wait to buy new soon!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:36 AM on Nov. 7, 2009