Hates clothes

My 19 month old child hates her clothes and diaper!! Everytime I try to change her diaper she screams and than runs away so I can't get another one on. And than when I try to get her dresses I have to keep telling her "You want to go see Nana" and that is the only way she will put her clothes on. It's winter time and it's a bit chilly in my house and she will run around my house with only a diaper on. Anyone else have this problem and what do you do?

Trishy7

Asked by Trishy7 at 9:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I let my kids be naked. My 4yo has totally out grown it and puts his cloths on first thing.
    My almost 2yo daughter is a naked kid, but I use it at a time to potty train. I need to start working on underwear with her, but she always goes in the potty naked.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:50 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• sounds like my dd, she knows how to undress herself. i manage to make her stay with undies lol
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 1:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2009