When was the last time you puked from something other than pregnancy?

I last puked in August..stupid McD's chocolate shake didn't like me. Haven't been able to drink one since! Ick.

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 9:46 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• About a month ago I had food poisoning. It was coming out of both ends.. I will never eat bagged spinach again!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:32 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Last year at my son's 4th birthday party. I will never eat at 5 Guy's Burgers again!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Oh, no! That sucks they made you sick..my Husband and I LOVE 5 Guys and never had that happen..thankfully!
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 9:55 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Actually mine wasn't so fun..we had a recent medical worry from our son who we had a big scare with when he was younger and the night before we went to the docs I threw up from sheer panick and worry....I wish it was something like bad food though- it would make for a better answer :(
    presleyfan1

Answer by presleyfan1 at 9:57 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i haven't puked in years lol including with pregnancies- i had the annoying morning sickness where I felt horrible but i could never just throw up to get it over with it just lingered. but yeah so i would say its been maybe 6 years and it was from drinking too much lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Last week..... had strep.
    Last January, let a UTI go untreated (not on purpose) that ended up getting infection in my blood and I didn't think I'd ever stop puking! Only other times in my life I remember puking was when one time each while I was pregnant.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• When I was doing the PREP for a colonoscopy last April. Drinking 64 ounces of liquid (Gatorade)with powdered laxative mixed in was too much for my tummy. After the last glass ( 8 ounces every 15minutes for a couple of hours) I threw up. It was horrible. I will never drink Gatorade again.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:25 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Last weekend. I guess I ate some bad chinese food and could not stop vomitting...even was dry heaving after I got it all out. Gross!!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 10:34 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• OMG-I LOVE McDonlad's Chocoalte shakes!!! It has to be a coincidence,OP.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Make that "McDonalds' Chocolate Shakes"...ooops.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:38 AM on Nov. 7, 2009