How do you heat your babies bottles up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• shhhh! we use the microwave for 25 seconds.
    marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 9:56 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• microwave,,,,,20 seconds
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:58 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• for breastmilk, I used the munchkin bottle warmer. Day care uses a crock pot. If out and about, I used really hot water in a cup.

for formula, I used warm water when I made the bottle, so no need to heat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• me 2 microwave :)
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 10:10 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Microwave
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I just used hot water from the tap. The doctor said it's fine, just be careful in case of boil alerts.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i put hot water in her bottle and then add the formula. It seems to hot, but once the formula is added, its just the right temp.
    micahsmommy512

Answer by micahsmommy512 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• your definatly not supposed to use the microwave. i just put the bottle in a cup and run it under the sink water as hot as it gets so the cup fills up with the water and it still runs on top of the bottle, it warms up in like 3 or 4 minutes.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:12 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Microwave - I have never seen or heard of a child getting burned. Maybe if the baby has a careless mother that doesn't shake the bottle and check it? *shrug*
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• MICROWAVE in a glass bottle!!!!! Then we pour in a plastic bottle If we are going out I warm the water only in microwave for 1 min before we leave. That way its still warm when shes ready. We never use tap water. Yuck. I dont even drink tap water. Im not going to give it to my newborn.
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 7, 2009