how do you get your hair not to be frizz

my hair is always frizz, i try a lot of shampoo and it still gets frizz. please help

joishpeming

Asked by joishpeming at 9:58 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Smoothing Seram....you can go to Walmart to find it. I have some made by Pantene Pro V...it's ok, the best stuff I've used was from a salon, but cost a bit. You put it in after you shower and it smells good :)
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:02 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I use garnier. I wash it and pull it in a pony in the back to dry. then flat iron it. I can't blow dry and fat iron i'll have a mess. I have to wash it the night before pull it back with serum from garnier and then when it's dry flat iron with my chi. You can get a chi in salon's now.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 10:12 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I use Herbal Essences anti frizz something or another..It comes in an orange botlle.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• If you mean when it's curly the best thing I have found is Sunsilk mousse in the green can. Don't use hairspray with water in it, Finesse makes some great hairspray w/out water.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I agree with you, Mrs.O, the CHI saves me every day! You can actually get them at Target now.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• flat iron or culing iron or hot rollers- along with smothing- anti frizz (hohn Freida is good) treatments. The heat tames the cuticle of the hair dawn to stop it from loooking frizzy
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• When my hairs damp, I use Sunsilk Hydra TLC on my hair, then brush through completely.
    I also let my hair air dry. Garnier Smoothing Milk works good too.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 10:35 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Girls, Girls, Girls... these are all products that are loaded down with silicone to make your hair only feel that way. What she needs to do is buy the REAL products, such as Biosilk, CHI, Skinny by Paul Mitchell. These are all products that can actually help improve your hair's health. I would definitely get a good healthy shampoo, YES, it's going to cost you, but isn't your hair worth it. I recommend Pureology's Smoothing Shampoo line. Use a product such as FHI's hot sauce while hair is wet, dry and use your FHI or CHI flat iron. These products actually infuse the moisture into your hair. Please do not go to Walmart or Target and buy the cheap stuff, you will only be disappointed!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• is your hair wavy or curly? I have started using Deva Curl and another product in the line called Arc Angel(sp?) it's hard to find and a little pricey but it seems to work well and it doesn't have any yucky stuff in it..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Girls, Girls, Girls... these are all products that are loaded down with silicone to make your hair only feel that way. What she needs to do is buy the REAL products, such as Biosilk, CHI, Skinny by Paul Mitchell. ---

hahaha...the products you mentioned have silicone/dimethicone/etc in them, also. that is the key ingredient in any smoothing product, regardless of price tag. lol
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2009