What do you think about this?

Soooo Im 33 weeks pregnant and I just started having Braxton Hicks. Well my cat hated me for the first couple of months of my pregnancy. He just started getting used to me again. For the last 2 days he has been trying to sleep on my belly in the middle of the night and when I push him off several times, he'll give up and lay next to it... Is it a coincidence that when the BH started he wanted to be near the belly? Could this mean baby is coming soon? Im also measuring 2 weeks ahead.. Im not sure what thats about but I am haha. Anyway what do you ladies think? Think my cat is trying to tell me something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That will be neat to record in the baby book!! Who knows until something happens. If the cat is right you will have to be sure and put a picture of the cat and newborn in the baby book! Cute. As far as measuring ahead, that is the norm for me. My doctor is always worried about the size of the baby because of my measurements. But, that has never meant that much (for me). I am 37 weeks and hoping we BOTH go early!! Lol.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:36 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My cat get weird and all protective of my stomach when I'm pregnant. While I really hope you're not going into labor at 33 weeks, pets do know. The day I went into labor with my dd I thought I was going to kill my pets by stepping on them (my cat and our small dog) because they would NOT be more than 6" away from me.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:44 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• im 34 weeks. My dog, who is not a cuddler, was laying his head on my belly about 2 -3 weeks ago. He actually got up and started to paw at my belly. It was so weird. I thought the same thing you did...does he sense something? Anyway, no problems yet. Good luck!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2009