Was it the banana?

I Changed my 6 month olds diaper and their were black things in the poop. I gave her a pice of my banana yesterday and the stuff in her diaper kinda looks like the banna I put in the trash. So would it be the banana that made the black spect in her poop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• probably was, I wouldn't worry unless it keeps on happening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Is she sick? If not do not worry about it.

Answer by louise2 at 10:40 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Yes. If you look really close you can see those black threads that are in banana bread! Lol!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:42 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• yes, they are from the banana, if you look at the banana in the center there are little black seeds! Its perfectly normal!
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• It's very possible. An infants poop changes along with the things they eat. Don't feed her anymore banana for the rest of the week and keep on eye on her poop. If it goes back to normal then it was most likely the banana. If it doesn't, then she might have more of a disgestional problem.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2009