We are potty training and we are doing the "naked all day" method. So when i go out should i put a diaper on him? And when he goes down for naps also? So how do you train them to go through their naps and sleeping without peeing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Here is what one woman told me on another site.....

She said that when she went out she would put the child in a long t-shirt with no diaper and would bring a towel that she would place in the buggy, etc, to make sure there was something absorbent encase the child peed and that he was covered. She said it worked on all her boys in a manner of a couple of days.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 11:56 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My son is pretty much potty trained, but I still put a diaper on him if we're going out and at night. At nap time, I think I'm just lucky that he doesn't ever seem to have to go then.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• my dd was daytime potty tain by 24 mts. as for the nap and bedtime. you dont trian them. they train themsleves. there is things you can do to minimize accidents, but is relaly upto thier body. at 29 mts my dd stop using any kind of pullup or diaper for nap or bedtime. but it was cuz for 2 wks she woke up dry or woke up in the midle of the nite to go to teh bathroom herself
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 1:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2009