How can I make things better?

Lastnight I went out to the bar to visit with my cousin who bartends there. Everything was going good and we were catching up on things... she told me that the guy she was talking to payed her rent and bought her a new microwave, then she cut him loose and no longer wanted anything to do with him. Well, he showed up at the bar and me, my aunts (one of them is her mom) were talking to him, I played some pool with him and that's about it. She got mad and wouldn't talk to me. I asked her why she was mad and she said because of him. Then she told me, well he like you, have at it. I told her that I love being single and that I was trying to talk to this hot guy but he was rude (not her man/ex man) and she never responded. I don't know what I did wrong but I don't want her to be mad at me, that wasn't my intentions and I wouldn't have talked to him at all if I would have known she was gonna get mad at me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• sounds childish to me.... If u didnt do anything wrong then there isnt anything to fix. She will get over it...
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 11:06 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Too much drama for me. Just let it go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Well it sounds to me that #1 she used his ass for money and #2 she is being VERY CHILDISH #3 she also sounds like she really has a lot of growing up to do so finally all i have gotten out of this question she is the kind of women that makes us good women look bad. If you want drama in your life then cont. chilling out with her and her childishness isn't get you or her anywhere. Also may i mention that she has to have trust issues if she gets mad at you for some guy that she kicked to curb then that would tell me that she doesn't trust you. cousin or not she is childish and this is stupid..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Nov. 7, 2009