Whatcha doing today?

t-ball season is over but I miss it already LOL we don't have any plans for today...need to go to the store but don't wanna...boys are playing Wii and I am cleaning- such fun

what are you doing today

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Going to church for prayer and outreach. Then going to my church concert we put on every Sat night for community an its free.
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 11:21 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i am so bored. i live in ny and its 43 degrees outside and freezing right now, my 5 month old son has a cold, my SO works overnight & is sleeping and i have nothing to do!!!!! im going crazy. somebody help me.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:21 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Working til 4 then picking up my girls from grandmas and having family movie night--
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 11:21 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Just sitting here, my leg is hurting, don't know why, our boys are visiting their Dad. Hubby's 1000 miles away working so I'm just gonna sit here and feel sorry for myself,lol... I might go to the movie store later and walmart.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Well until 4:30 I will be bored. At 4:30 until midnight I'll be babysitting. And my hubby will be home. Until then I guess I'll clean the house, make sure everything is organized, get dinner ready, and that's it. Just another boring day. I am SO looking forward to my hubby being off the next two days
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I have Zumba in an hour, @ 2:30 a babyshower, after IDK.. but something with the family :)
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 11:34 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I'm going to hit the eliptical for about an hour...... just kidding!.... I'm going to jump on the eliptical for about 20 minutes, then heat up some leftover maccaroni. Go outside to rake the leaves in our yard, walk the dog, then start on dinner
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 11:41 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Cleaning and relaxing it's really cold out so we can't go outside unless the sun warms things up more it's about 34 out so IDK. We will find something fun to do we always do.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My mom will be here soon and we're going shopping. Then she's gonna watch the kiddos for DH and I to go to our friends house to watch the Alabama LSU game. (ROLL TIDE!!!) Then I dunno what we're doing. Tomorrow is DH's and my anniversary so he better have something planned. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I am bored as well. I woke up at 6:30 this morning. Kids were still in bed and SO just left for work. So I baked a ton of fruit muffins for the lady next door. The kids woke up to the smell at 9 and had some fo breakfast. I have been folding laundry, cleaning and watching some HGTV while the boys play upstairs. I am about to go reheat Taco stuff from dinner the other night for lunch and make the final decision on dinner. SO is on his way home after stopping at a flea market to grab a few movies from our movie guy. Then it's outside somewhere to enjoy the nice Indian Summer weather we are having this weekend. Then later this evening Movie Night.
    kmrtigger

Answer by kmrtigger at 12:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2009