My most Christian moments are not in a church. any other Christian than can relate?

I wanna buy these shoes in case mama meets Jesus tonight...

Listening to the radio I just heard this song. I started thinking how the Holy Spirit guides me when I am not looking. A few years ago I was at the grocery stores, 3 kids were in front of me. They were short a dollar for all of them to get a bag for each of them. I blurted out to the cashier to ring up my items I will pay for the chips. I never saw these kids again I just felt the urge to offer.

Isn't it wondeful how the Holy Spirit can guide us to think with our hearts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, it is. I am often prompted to pray. I will just look as some one and feel the Holy Spirit stir my spirit to pray for them. I'll never know the need or the answer, at least this side of heaven. I love that we have a God that is so interested in our lives that He wants that daily closeness.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2009