Last night I had to go pee and when I went to go wipe it was kinda pinkish could I be going into labor soon?

I'm due tomorrow..It only did it twice and hasnt done it since then...I thought maybe it was my mucous plug but it wasnt really like discharge or anything like that!!

XandersMaMa118

Asked by XandersMaMa118 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think so! I remember going through the same thing. There is something called a "bloody show" and it happens when your in labor. Try looking it up on the net. GL!!!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:40 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i disagree with mel. it could be a sign that you'll start labor soon, or it could be several more days. unfortunately labor signs are like that. good luck though! =)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2009