dose he really love me or is it a game to him

ok so i have been with this guy for two years now and at first he would tell me that he could never love me because i was with his couisin before an i have a daughter with him during the first year an a half of our relationship he cheated on me twice with my sister in my home while i was asleap an i stayed with him
we go back and forth from liveing together and not i have only lived with him for maybe 8 or 9 months out of our whole relationship and the rest of the time he is one place an im another like right now he is in texas and i am in florida and it seems like he is a whole lot happyer without me he wants me to go up there with him but i dont know if he even loves me or is useing me (if i marry him he can get papers he is not from the us and has no papers) well about 6 months ago he tells me that he really loves me and wants to be with me an it seems like he dose but i cant trust him im always thinking he cheat

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• then dump him via text msg. this guy is trash. you owe him nothing. put yourself first.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• too much insanity. no, this is a bad relationship. if you have to ask yourself or someone else "is this relationship going to work" then you know the answer is EPIC FAIL.

who sleeps with your sister? that's so trashy.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:51 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• You shouldn't even have to ask that question. I think you know the answer.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i understand you both its just so hard an i cant keep from crying when i try to tell him that i cant handle this relationship
    Anonymous

• but then i feel like i used him because i stayed with him after he cheated an when i lost my job he helped me he send money to me last week an i dont want to think i used him
    Anonymous

• He slept with your sister.. r u serious.. Love has nothing to do with it. he dosen't respect you.. he dosen't care about your feelings. maybe he should marry your sister.. i cannot believe that you would consider this. how would you marry someone that would do that too you. imagine them together.. i would hate her and him.. they both didnt care at all
    Anonymous