i dont want to be with him

i have been with this guy for 2 years and he has cheated on me an i cant trust him anymore is there a way to make him break up with me ? i have told him i dident want to be with him but he is very presistant an i always go back because i feel bad
so if anyone has any advice on how to make him leave me it is very much apreciated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• You will be treated the way you allow yourself to be treated. Let me repeat that..... You will be treated the way you allow yourself to be treated!!!!
    You stick around so that is basically saying that it is okay with you that he treats you the way he does. If you don't want to be with him...don't be! It is your choice. Take control of your life.
    These words might be hard to hear but it sounds like you need to hear them!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:56 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Don't feel guilty... if you are done, then be done and walk away. I wasted a year because I felt guilty and now I am without because I finally walked away and I am super happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Tell him to leave and change your phone # and avoid him and don't answer his calls or knocks on the door. If you really don't want to me with him you would cut all ties. Be a women and be strong leave his dirty dick ass before he gives you something that will never go away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• If you want to leave then just leave. Don't try to make him leave you. You are wasting your life being unhappy. If your whole heart is not in it, then you shouldn't be with him. Just tell him you aren't happy and pack your things. You will be glad you did.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Stop "feeling bad" and get rid of him if that's what you want so you can feel better! I promise after he's really gone you won't "feel bad" or guilty for long. You should feel more guilty about what you're doing to yourself!
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 12:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• You will need to be the one to leave. He is not going to leave you, as you cannot make someone else change. You will be much more happy alone, and beginning a new life!

okmom2323

Answer by okmom2323 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i was in the same situation. my ex and i just split up and i'm happier now more than ever. i was with him for four years and during those four years he treated me like shit. i was depressed and put on meds and lost my best friend because of him. im not on any meds now and i am happy being a single mom.
    colesmommy12

Answer by colesmommy12 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• sleep with his freind,lol.jk. i was doing the same thing, i moved away,this last time i moved out of the state just so i wouldnt go back into a relationship i didnt want.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2009