how much did your wedding cost?

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Vegas baby! $300!

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:57 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• 3000.00 and it was awesome!!

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• A little less than $1000. i had my dress made by a family friend as well as my cake. My DH worked at a hotel where our guest stayed with a discount and where we also got a reception hall for a discounted rate. The chapel and the little things is what cost us the most. It was a cheap but pretty wedding.

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• about 5 bucks :)

j/k but it wasn't more than a couple of thousand and we had a full church wedding and reception.

Answer by Kattykitten at 12:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• prolly less than 1,000. we eloped and got married on the beach. our honeymoon was just a couple of days at the beach there too in a nice hotel. it was romantic, cheap and fun.

Answer by AidanDylan at 12:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• About 1,500 pounds 21 years ago.

Answer by beeky at 12:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• About $1700 :)

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• tails for free My dad paid his own tux and the ring bearers - . and the flower girl's dress, I bought with a gift cards. SO we only paid $500 out of pocket for the rest,I made my veil, my

• $1500 all together including my dress!

Answer by acjadams at 1:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• 8,000. Now before you call me spoiled, my parents had spent a long time saving up for it. I am the only child, so obvioulsy they really wanted to make sure I had my dream wedding. I never asked for anything outside their budget (I actually came in under it, the budget was 10,000). We spent over a year getting things ready. My dress was on sale, we got discounts on the cakes and caterer. The church was free since I was a member, we just had to pay the preacher and the pianist. The photographer and engagement photos were inexpensive becaused we used small private photographers that didn't charge much. THe most expensive part was the reception, but since I never really splurged in other areas, mom and dad said I could in this one because I'd wanted it at this place for almost ten years. And they booked us a night at a NICE hotel down twon before we left for our honeymoon. They were so wonderful and I loved my wedding.

Answer by katzmeow726 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2009