Anyone know of a great stay at home job?

I am currently on retail and I want "normal" work hours! I am 2 girls and want to spend time with them and my husband! But, I am not sure about these stay at home jobs that I keep finding online. They aren't giving any information, and I don't want to risk my family's financial security! I want something that I can make the same, better if more, income that I do now!

HeatherBabcock

Asked by HeatherBabcock at 11:55 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Babysitting in your home. It's the most financially secure way. This could be someone looking to pick their kid up from school, drive them to sports, etc.
    Anonymous

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do from home. It's really fun and super easy. Let me know if I can help with any questions you might have.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I don't know if you are looking for a job or business opportunity but I am a stay at home mom to my now 2 year old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independent. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

It's only $1 to enroll until the 23rd of this month. It's an AWESOME promotion :-)

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 2:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i completely understand how you feel and that is why I started working at home. I have an at home business that I work with my 5 year old in school, a 2 year old at home, and one on the way. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to get you more information and answer any questions that you may have. My website is www.beingunited.com or my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• SoyLicious is a brand new up and coming soy candle company!

We have the best prices and pay structure in the candle industry and the best opportunity to succeed!

This is so ground floor ladies there are under 100 members!

40% Discounts on already low priced candles, soaps, room sprays, tarts and melters!

40% Commissions on customer orders!

Build a team and earn a life time income!

Get started for LESS than the others and get paid MORE for your efforts!

http://www.SoyLicious.com/bershellejones

WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 4:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I have to agree with most here I work from home and have for 4 years now but I have my own business it does take time and hard work to have your own business but the bonuses make it work
    it! If your looking for a job you shouldn't have to pay any fee's but mostly all home business will
    have start up fee's.

If you would like more information you can check out my web site at

www.mysuccessathome.info

Many blessing's and I hope you find what your searching for!
    ~Linda
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 9:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Check this site out. www.trumpnetwork.com/nicolemuschett. You can find out everything on the website, products, company info etc. Let me know if you have any questions
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• The company I work for has many independent reps (NO INVESTMENT) who sell our books. You simple send people to a special web page (created for free for you) to buy the books and all the credit card processing, and shipment of the book is taken care of on the website. YOU ARE NEVER REQUIRED TO BUY ANYTHING. Commissions range from 8-40% depending on the book, and as your volume of sales increase, your commission percentage does also. The more people you tell, the more chances for sales and the more money you can make.

Find out about the most recent and popular book here: www.stressout-book.com
    and if it looks interesting, click the contact button to send an email that you want to earn commissions, and someone will get back to you right away and answer all your questions and NOT ask you for money.

Wishing you awesome success in whatever business venture you choose.
    DolphinChrissy

Answer by DolphinChrissy at 2:03 PM on Nov. 27, 2009