did this really happen? did anyone else hear about this?

so my husband must of heard this by mouth, but the story is a cheerleader had gotten the h1n1 shot and after she got it she turned a little dysfunctional.

did anyone hear about that? is this true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• We aren't getting it. We have already had the flu. My boys wouldn't have gotten it anyway. The levels of Thimerisol are too high.

The cheerleader is being treated for mercury and heavy metal poisoning. She is actually recovering. The mercury comes from the Thimerisol.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• walking backwards or somthing.. ya i heard something about it. I got it and i'm fine and so are my 5 kids.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 12:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• It is true. I think her last name is Jennings. She has a website you can google.
    Anonymous

• you know, there's always more to the story. everything in life has risks, even getting out of bed in the morning....you could trip and fall and break a hip, or step on a poisonous spider. Whether that young woman had a severe problem DUE to the flu shot or not, I'm not sure. Just take the information in and try to decide what is right for you and your family...the risk of the shot or the risk of the flu and it's complications.
    Anonymous

• I am not getting the shot, I have also heard that the mercury can cause autism in young children. Anyone else heard this?
    Anonymous

• According to everything published about vaccinations, shots there is no longer any Mercury /Thimerisol in vaccinations, hasn't been since 2001. And do we know for sure what actually happened to her?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujwEKAPYsPQ&feature=player_embedded

shannonre

Answer by shannonre at 10:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2009