Work at home united question

How much did you earn the first month or two that you worked with them? I'm strongly considering doing it, but need at lest $600 a month.

kristinas8

Asked by kristinas8 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

If you are interested in something else to do from home...this is what I do. Let me know if I can help with questions you might have.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I work form home, home business and I earn good money. There are several ways to sell the products, and you can earn 50% from ALL your sales. I'm not saying that you can make $600 a month but it is a very realistic goal. Depend on how much time and effort you're willing to put in. As for the original question....I had looked into that awhile back and just didn't think it was for me, but to each their own! You can check out my website at http://www,howreb.scent-team.com  to learn more or send me a message! I wish you TONS of luck in finding your dream job/business!

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 1:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• It all depends on how much work you put into it. I'm not part of WAHU, but it's like business the more work you put into it the more you get out.
    Anonymous

• I join the company way back in 2003 and I didn't earn but maybe a $1 or $2 a month it was my first work at home business and I failed at it you really need to find a good sponsor I had no clue and neither did she I spent more money buying the products that I did love but just couldn't get the biz part of it to work for me. I still have some of the products left over today :-).

And back then I don't think there was a Work at Home United I could be wrong. Good luck hope you find what you are searching for.

~Linda
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 8:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I want some scentsy I clean a home that has some of them in theier bathrooms and the ones they have smell so good I think it was cranberry and raspberry something like that..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2009