I'm looking for a group! HELP

Hi Moms!
I wasn't really sure where to post this so hopefully either you can answer it or tell me where to go. I LOVE Cafemom but haven't been on b/c I'm working with groups of parents not just moms now and I need a place for parents and professionals to meet just like Cafemom. Fun, friendly, userfriendly just like this but for everyone.

Its non profit for parents with children who have disabilities so there is no money thats why this site would have been great but I'm sure there is something out there just like this that I just don't know about.

I do facebook but there is just nothing personal about it. Its great for the professionals but not the parents who need to be able to vent or find information when they need it. Any help would be great! Thanks Cafemom friends.

mrsrevjohnson

Asked by mrsrevjohnson at 12:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• Have you tried Yahoo groups?
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2009