a very akward question about sex and twins :)

so i had a very akward question that i need answered and well, being the absent minded person i am, forgot to ask when it is not safe to have sex. this is my first pregnancy. im the first person in my family to have twins so i dont have a clue on this subject. i try to look things up but it turns out to be a bunch of listings for other things im not asking about. thought that there's enough mommies here to help me out with this subject. im 20weeks pregnant and well today was the first time it hurt...in a bad way...i like some pain but not this pain... it was only in a particular spot too...now my husband is a bit nervous now. someone please help! its weird, i just found out this week i'm having twins so i'm very behind on research about twins...help...?

1sttimema_808

Asked by 1sttimema_808 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That is going to be a very simple question to ask your doc. Even calling on Monday and asking for the nurse.
    It should still be fine to have sex. Except for the hurting part. Try a different position.
    Anonymous

• Well about the sex thing it's always a constantly evolving thing in preg w/ me, sometimes it hurts, sometimes not. It's just because of all the hormones and added blood flow to that area. Try diff positions or sometimes just a diff day will change it.

About the twins, congrats! Are they you're 1st? If so, consider yourself lucky, I had my twins first, which I really liked better since I didn't know anything else. It is harder in a lot of areas, but they really are amazing at keeping each other entertained, which is great! Any other twin questions, feel free to ask me anything, mine are 11 now, so we've been through a lot, lol!
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 12:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2009