What are some not for profit online schools

I want to get my Assoc.medical information technology I just don't want to spend an arm and a leg only to find out that my degree is no good.

Any help would be great Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in

• Not sure if this would help or not, but I have an article about this:

How to Get an Education Without Going to School

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I would (strongly) suggest looking at the community colleges in your area. All of them should & most likely do offer online courses. I go to a community college & this semester I am taking all online courses, since I'm due to have a baby a month before the semester ends. They are very convenient & I am able to go full-time. Community colleges are also (MUCH) cheaper than kaplan, university of phoenix, and other such schools. I don't think you will be able to find anything like that that is not-for-profit. I pay about $1600 a semester at my school.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 8:17 AM on Nov. 8, 2009