Did anyone watch the Rihanna interview last night

What did you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't... what was it about?
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• She talked about the night ole' what's his face abused her
    Anonymous

• Well her album will sell ... thats all ... they're treating it like shes the 1st ever famous woman to get beat up! ... and shes not and wont be the last ... they're treating this like he killed her ...
    Anonymous

• No...but i watched Chris Browns! =)
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 2:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Oh, was it any good? I don't really care to much for either of them and I will not be buying her album... thats for sure.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Why would you watch Chris Browns and not Rhianna's?

I can not stand the mentality that she brought it on herself. Or that she shouldn't talk about it because she in not the first famous person to be beat up by a SO.
    I applaud her for having the balls to stand up and speak out about it. If she helps one girl realize she shouldn't stay with her abuser then GREAT for her. Bravo Rhianna!
    Shame on you "ladies" who accept abuse of women as a normal thing! BOOO...on you!
    Anonymous

I agree it was sad to watch she talked about how she did go back to him and the thought of what example she was setting for other girls made her think twice about it and leave him again. You could tell she was still hurting emotionally from this and she also spoke about her mother being abused by her father.
    Anonymous

• I hope she inspires someone too... let them know that being hit is not love. She did the right thing by not taking him back... he was mean before they started dating. I remember watching an interview where he was making fun of big forehead and I felt bad for her then.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I watched his bc I'm a fan of his. Always have been,always will be. I found it funny that she all of a sudden wanted to talk more,when before she jus said it happened,its over,I want to move on. I figured when her next album was dropping she'd do it..but that's her business. I didn't watch hers bc I'm not a fan & never have been. And I never said I accept abuse..just bc theirs was made public doesn't mean its the only case..and he didn't beat me so I can't hate him lol.
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 3:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I watched his bc I'm a fan of his

I would never admit to being a fan of that coward, any male that abuses a woman is not worthy of being on tv or being a celebrity. He should be in prision.

I am just happy she has the resourses to get out, thousands of women do not.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 4:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2009