my baby bump is so confusing???

i have a good size bump and im 15 weeks but sometime i look smaller and skinnier, when i wake up my belly looks small but later on during the day after i eat i is poofed out more?? im confused i feel like sometimes im showing and sometimes im not, did anyone else feel like this in the begining??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah,. is how the baby is position
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 1:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• ya i know how you feel iam 15week and 1 day the same thing is happaning to me i hope you get good answers because i want to know why to good luck....
    Anonymous

• yes i was the same way at the beginning, mine was from bloating i would look huge after i ate anything lol
    Anonymous

• Yeah. My second preg. was like that. I actually had little/no stomach when I got up Feb.9 and you could seriously tell I was preg. by the end of my shift that night. The rest of the preg. went the same way (dd born May 27).
    What's funny is my dd's tummy does the same thing, she's much thinner when she wakes up and her belly grows during the day. (she's 4).
    Not sure why that happens.
    Anonymous

• It's normal to have changes in bloating level during the day making it look differently.

...and getting more bloating after you eat is normal.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 4:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• it's normal. depends on how baby is laying, if baby is curled up into a ball than you're gonna pop more, if s/he's stretching out you'll be flatter. at 15 weeks you don't have much a big baby in there so it depends on what you eat/drink and bloating. i'd wake up looking like i did before pregnancy and at bedtime i'd have a little beach ball in my tummy. husband was way confused.
    don't worry about the size of your bump, it's always perfect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• thanks everyone that makes me feel a lot better :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• This is exactly what happened to me. I believe that it is just bloating. It might also have something to do w/ the way that the baby is positioned.
    armanaqueen630

Answer by armanaqueen630 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2009