he is almost 1!

My son is going to be a year on the 19 and iam not sure what to get him. He has so many toys. I want him to have something fun but unlike something he already has. He is very active and has been walking for almost a week now. Any suggestions will be very helpful. Thanks.

lilred420

Asked by lilred420 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• price range?

I highly suggest one of the baby/toddler trampolines. It has a handle for balance. Obviously it's something he'll grow into but it's terrific for standing, climbing, crawling under, etc
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• The greatest thing my LO has discovered is a box. I think she has more fun with that than she does with her toys. Find a big box and let him have at it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:03 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• You could get him a walk and ride toy. It's something he can use to walk, play with the gadgets on the front, or it converts into a little bike he can ride. You could also get him an interactive learning toy. Something that will help him with colors, numbers, letters, and what-not. There are also puzzles, blocks, and things of that nature. Kitchenette sets, or woodworking bench sets that he might enjoy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• ooo yay the BIG ONE! I like to get ride on toys they push with their feet. Thats what we got our girls. My son though at one got this leap frog train track that broke within a few days! grrrr He is 6 now though! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2009