What could be wrong?

My husband who is 35, is tired all the time. When he isn't at work, he wants to sleep. He has also been waking up with headaches. Sometimes he has headaches that hit him all at once while at work. Another thing that I have noticed is he is snoring a lot more and harder. Sometimes it sounds like he is having trouble breathing. He wakes up sometime in a panic and says that he feels like he is smothering. He also, has been short of breath at times for no reason. He doesn't have any chest pain....or at least he says he don't. He doesn't smoke or drink. Also, if he doesn't eat at is normal lunch time at work, he will get really weak and sick feeling. I am trying to get him to go to the doctor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Health

• Have him checked for diabetes. Also, it sounds like he may have sleep apnea. I am not a professional but have dealt with these in my husband.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like he needs do a Sleep Study at the Hospital for a possible sleep disorder Have your DH talk to his Dr first. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• It also sounds like sleep apnea to me. Definitely tell him to go get checked. My friend's stepfather had sleep apnea.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2009