everything tastes bad and I cant eat anything!!!

I have been sick for almost a week, got misdiagnosed the first time I went to the doctor, so I went four more days without much needed antibiotics, and I havent eaten anything the whole time I have been sick. I have drank chicken broth, but that even tastes rotten. Everything I eat or drink except water just has this horrible rotten taste to it, and I started feeling better today, so I was excited to eat something, and still everything tastes wrong. I have eaten an apple, half a bowl of oatmeal and a bowl of plain noodles all week. And drank a crap load of liquids. IM SO HUNGRY. Why does everyhting taste horrible? I googled it and all I can find is answers for chemotherapy patients, which I'm not. I just have bronchitis. HELP ME PLEASE, I have tried eating everything. and I dont have any more apples...

dustinsmom0113

Asked by dustinsmom0113 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Health

• I don't know about you but when I get sick, especially in my sinuses, mannn do things taste like crap?! I had a bad chest cold with sinus problems and nothing tasted good. Trust me, it will go away.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• It could be the medication. I am on Predinsone er soemthing to that spelling. It makes everything taste disgusting. I am so excited that tomorrow is my last dose.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• When I can't taste very well from a cold, I like something spicy. Not only does it spice up your food but will help with your sinuses. I also like tea with honey, very soothing too. Good Luck hope you feel better!
    JoanP

Answer by JoanP at 5:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2009