"Dragon Breath" (Also in beauty section)

Ok so I have always had very very bad morning breath. It never bothered me before because the only person I would see first thing in the morning is my son. Now, usually my boyfriend is at work before I wake up so it wasn't a problem. Well this weekend he is home from work and I apologized about it. He didn't try to embarass me but said "yeah your morning breath is some of the worse that I've smelled." (He didn't say it meanly just matter of factly"

Anyone know how I can prevent my dragon breath in the morning?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Health

• Look at the back of your throat with a flashlight. Chances are, you probably have tonsil stones. You can scrape them out of the little pockets in your tonsils using one of those stainless steel tools for popping zits out. They smell horrible, and once they're gone, the smell is gone as well.
    Anonymous

• bad breath is an indicator of a bacteria filled mouth (brush morning and night, and use listerine) a bacteria caked tongue (you need to scapre your tongue with the toothbrush and preferably a tooth scraper daily or it builds up)
    also if you dont poop enough which should be about 2-3x a day, you need to start eating more fiber cause a backup like that can caue bad breath. if you eat an assload or protein and little carbs ie you do a low carb diet, that caues bad breath and ost of them dont realize it. eat healthier foods which neutralizes acid etc etc.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2009