Anyone else having a bad day?

My printer at work wasn't working, then one of the programs I was using stopped working, then I almost lost my lunch in the microwave. I know it doesn't seem too bad but boy does it feel like nothing is going my way today :)

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • Hope it gets better for ya!

I'm tired of doing laundry! Got 3 loads so far and just started the first........wished my son would stop getting so messy and changing clothes every few hours!

SO tired of him wiping his mouth on his shirts, his pants ( by his knees ) so nasty when we have tons of paper napkins and paper towels he can use!

Days like that are frustrating aren't they?

Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I'm not having the best day, I'm trying to power through it and hoping that a soak will make me feel better when the kids are resting. Good luck!
    presleyfan1

Answer by presleyfan1 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• It's not a bad day..just a slooooowwww day...nothing going on @ work---have to be here until 4---thank goodness for cafemom or I'd go crazy!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Yes. And almost everyone else is too. What is it? Are the stars and planets in a bad alignment? I don't now....but I'm ticked off,too. :-(
    Anonymous

• I hope your day gets better ladies... good luck to you too.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I think we all have those kind of days and when I do I have found that I need to find something positive about what is happening. I know it sounds like something your grandmother would tell you to do but I have found it does help. It doesn't cure the situation but does get me to focus on positive thoughts.
    Anonymous

• Yeah..today I'm washing the comforter..and it doesn't fit in the washing machine of course...so we'll probably have some flooding pretty soon cause when its way too full it tends to leak. And its a saturday and I'm alone on top of that.
    Anonymous

• yeah..more like a BOREDOM day for me...my cell phone is turned off...no one seems to care cause its a family plan of 5 pple and no one's saying nothing so i cant txt. i have to use the computer to find something fun to dobut cant find nothing to do on the fricken computer.

my hubby is helping with putting up some tin on the roof so i cant do nothing with him. its a very nice day today out of a very long time and i cant seem to enjoy that, ill prolly waste it away sitting on the computer doing nothing.

im trying to contact some pple through sms cause its another way to send txts on yahoo but they arent responding back. :(
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• and to top that all off...im prolly NOT gonna go out and have fun tonight, ive been hurting just to get away. so another weekend just doing nothing
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• oh...and you pple that are cleaning...im SOO jealous!! im living with the MIL for now and i want to live in my own house so i can have things to do like simply cleaning!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2009