Secret santa anyone intrested?

i was wanting to do a secret santa really bad i love them and sometime us mommys need a good surprise here are the rules if anyone wants to play.

1) need to subit ur name by the 20th of november.

2) spending limit to $20.00 or less we aren't all rich.lol

3) have fun really its a great way to make new friends and give and recieve even if its a dollar gift its super fun.

well i really hope i get a ton of replys to this because i am excited so please let me know if you want leave your name below.

magical_mommy

Asked by magical_mommy at 2:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Holidays

• So...we would be mailing gifts?
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Same question, mailing? I am interested either way.
    yldflwr

Answer by yldflwr at 5:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My only concern would be giving out my mailing address...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My only concern would be people getting jipped...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• yes we would be mailing them and if you are unsure about giving out your address then you can have it sent to the post office near you thats what i did. and you can give your maiden name or even your member name if you really feel unsure about it i have done this before and it has worked out before . i will have all the entries names written down and be contacting each of you to make sure your gift was sent out and if it was not then i will personally fix this and contact santa for advice lol. j/k it will be fun just let me know if you want to do it so i can add your name to the pot thank you ladies for the great answers .
    magical_mommy

Answer by magical_mommy at 3:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2009