We have two familys living in a 3+bdrm and I've got a situation that needs to be fixed but how can it be fixed when there are no jobs aval. and most people don't want to pay to have their lawns cleaning or what not. Help? What do I do i don't know what to do anymore I've done and said what I say and do. there's no more I can do. As anyone been in my shoes before and lived in my shoes to understand and know what i'm talking about?

My 23yr. old brother has always lived with someone but he as never lived on his own in his own place with just himself. And he has never had a bill in his name. And when we talk to dad about it and with helping more inside the house and when dad doesn't want to hear about it it just makes it harder to give him a feel of what it's like when you have major bills to pay. And he was never like this when our mom was alive but now that she passed away and she's been going for 2 yrs. now. his completely different and things with him just seem to get harder and harder.
And dad knows about it but I know that he doesn't want to do that hardest thing that a parent(s) would have to do and that is letting him know that he can't keep picking him up every time he falls. And with the small stuff like if little brother runs out of cigs dad will buy him cigs. instead of saying. Hey I love you but I'm not buy your cigs for you anymore.help

hotmama08106

Asked by hotmama08106 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• This question is very confusing. Who is living together? What does the lack of jobs have to do with your dad buying things for your brother? Do you want your brother to move out so there is more room for you? This question just rambles on and on and I really can't make heads or tails out of it.
    Anonymous