What does your 1 year old eat through-out the day?

Kaaatie

Asked by Kaaatie at 2:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• They pretty much ate whatever I ate at meals. Snacks were just some cheerios, snack crackers, bagel or something like that.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• yea my son eats what i eat also and for snacks he has cheese puffs,cheerios,grapes,and he loves broccoli

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Mine eats whatever we eat and then has cheeos ( cheerios) and veggies and dried fruit for snacks.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My son eats hot dogs, cheese, chicken nuggets, fruit (Peaches, Manderin Oranges), Veggies (Green beans, corn, peas), fish sticks, lunch meat (Turkey, Ham), and/or Sausage Dogs. All of this food isn't neccisarily in one day, but that's the varity of things he eats. I have a hard time figuring things to feed him. It should be whatever we eat, but he isn't on our eating schedule yet. The sparadic one that my husband and I do have.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My son will eat what we are eating, but he never eats enough to get full of off. He always wants a bottle after. He will be one on the 10th
    shannonre

Answer by shannonre at 9:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• For breakfast he has milk and baby cereal, fruits for midday snack, lunch (which is chicken/meat/fish, vegetables and some sort of dairy) then a cup of diluted juice in the afternoon, dinner (which is cooked vegetables with pasta or rice) then milk before bedtime. I'm a strong advocate of no added sugar or salt. It's more work but i figure ýou might as well get them to eat proper food while you still have control.
    Dina305

Answer by Dina305 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2009