what would you do if your parents moved right across the street from you?

well thats happening to me!!!!!!! everyone pray for me!!!(my hubby&mom dont get along)

marquezt18

Asked by marquezt18 at 2:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• M O V E----I WOULD SO MOVE!!!! RUN LIKE HELL---LOL---GOOD LUCK
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 2:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• there will be good weeks and bad

remind people in private that some things are off limits and once something has been said.... you cannot take it back
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I think I would prolly move, I love my parents, but can only handle them in small doses or they drive me batty
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 2:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Id feel spied on every minute of the day even if I wasnt.

But, Id do the best I could and hoped they didnt get too into my life just cuz they are across the street.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• If my mom lived across the street I would think it is great. As it is, my grandparents live walking distance and my mom is about 4 miles away. I like having my family close. Now if it were my MIL moving across the street..... well, that is a completely different can of worms. lol
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I would be fine with it. I used to live on the same land as my mom when we lived in TX and if I could I would move back and live on her land again. So would hubby. My sisters both hanve homes on her property. IKt would be nice to be so close to everyone again.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i will!
    Anonymous

• I live up the street from my parents and wouldn't mind living across the street cause we are pretty close :) I do wish you the best of luck since there is conflict between your hubby and mom and I will pray for you as well.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• If it was my parents I would invest in new locks for my door and build a fence. If it was my in-laws I would be the welcoming committee. I love my in-laws.
    Anonymous

• MOVE
    heidi707

Answer by heidi707 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2009