depo shot

do you spot the whole time i am not having a period but im spotting everyday sometimes heavier then others sometimes not at all this is my first and only time getting the shot, i got an essure done which is a permanent fix to no more kids, but it takes 3 months for the scar tissue to form that prevents childbirth. i had to get the shot to cover me those months. can i do anything to stop the spotting? please help.

pregnantagain07

Asked by pregnantagain07 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Health

• i had spotting for like 3 weeks after I got the shot. Nothing you can do to help it just know the chances are that you will lose your period and spotting all together soon

dont worry it will all come back when you decide to stop the shot
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I've been on the shot for 3 months and I'm due back next week to get my next shot. I have spotted the whole 3 months and I'm still spotting. My dr said it was normal with the depo. Don't worry. It'll go away in time.
    Anonymous

• DEPO IS THE BOMB... yes you will start to spot your first time with this drug.. the more you use it soon you won't have any visitor at all...
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 5:39 PM on Nov. 7, 2009