this is extremly uncomfy...opinions?

baby is due in 3 days. well i know im not in labor or anything im just having some discomfort.

1. when i lay on my side it hurts my pubic area, like super intense round ligament pain. Like my uterus is going to detatch from the rest of my body.

2. I feel some pressure in my pelvic area and it is very uncomfortable so I lay down to try and relieve the pain but now My crotch area hurts. almost as if I got punched in my croth area, where my pubic bone is.

3. when I lay on my back because it hurts to lay on my sides I feel like a grown man is sitting on me instead of a baby in a belly.

anyone else experience this?
anyone know why there is so much bruising pain in my pelvic bone area?
could this be a sign that he, the baby wont fit? OMG

anything would help at this point
Im going to take a bath soon, even tho my water bill will go up i think itll help with some of the pain...LOL

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 3:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could just be from the baby dropping... sorry you're so uncomfortable!
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 7:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• It wouldn't be a bad idea to time contractions or those feelings of pain.

People do go into labor a few days early all the time, and some women stay home not thinking it's serious when they're actually getting really dilated.
    Anonymous

• Have you notived that you are carrying the baby lower? I always felt a lot of pressure in my pelvis at the end of my pregnancy. But if it is coming and going-it could be contractions. But if it is just always there- it could just be the baby moving downward. (which has to happen to get them out) and the pressure is not a sign that the baby won't fit. You just don't normally have all that extra weight sitting on your pelvis. Good Luck!
    Greenbeans422

Answer by Greenbeans422 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I know how you feel about the "pubic bruising" thing, I've been feeling that for about a week now, I'm 30 weeks. I hope it's not going to get worse! I've never felt it with either of my other 2 pregnancies. But it sucks really bad especially when walking, even if it's from the couch to the bathroom! I don't have any advice for pain relief, but I do hope you feel better soon. You are so close :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I have that pain now, but im 26 weeks. I have no advice.. it sucks. Good luck, mama.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 4:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Thanks ladies
    not comming and going just constant
    i took a warm bath and its a distraction but the pain isnt gone...LOL
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• the baby is low and adding lots of pressure, you are prob. dialating. GOOD LUCK
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 5:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Well if the pain is coming and going then it is more than likely contractions...so i would start counting them if thats the case. If its constant pain, I would notify your doctor and see what he/she thinks
    ready4mybaby

Answer by ready4mybaby at 7:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2009