Do you have any mental problems?

Do you have or have you ever had a mental disorders or condition, either mild or severe? Were you medicated for it?

Just curious, as I find psychology really interesting. :)

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Health

• I had my 2nd son go thru his 1st heart surgery at the age of 2 weeks in Oct. 2006 and ever since then I have serious anxiety and panic attacs.These get to the point that I sweat and feel like I have to vomit and start crying in public.Almost anything can cause it to happen.I hate feeling like I lose control of myself.I went on Zoloft Dec. 2006 and it helps control it but I still have attacks often.
    shoeltz

Answer by shoeltz at 9:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Once you realize this you'll feel better about everything...Everyone is crazy!

for real though...I had anorexia when I was 16 and went on anitdepressants and therapy.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i like to think i do, bet if i went to a therapist, they would find something. until then, im holding it all in and hoping i dont show it. never took any meds for anything though
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I have anxiety issues. I have panic attacks sometimes.
    Anonymous

• I have seasonal affective disorder and major depressive disorder. I am not on any meds. I keep it under control. I also have insomnia but I take 12.5 mg of ambien CR and it is the best sleeping medicine.
    Anonymous