Are some of you so bored and self-righteous that you feel the need to come here and chastise others for their decsions?

I know this has been said millions of times but isnt this supposed to be a place of support not ridicule? (yes i know i spelt that wrong)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• What are you talking about?
    What is this in relation to?
    Anonymous

• Yes, I am!
    Anonymous

• If you ask a question you will get an answer, if you feel ridiculed ignore the question and move on.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• It's a place for support, opinions and learning. You'll never learn anything if everyone agrees with everything you say and do.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 5:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Yea a ton of woman are on here to do that. I look at it as an escape from their crappy life and making others feel like shit the way that they do gives them a sense of accomplishment. Sad but true. You just have to ignore them and be happy that you dont dont have it as bad as they do.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I agree with you, and no, I'm not like that. I can't stand women that are, either!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Many don't like to hear the truth to their erroneous decisions.  If you don't then don't compliant  this way you don't have to feel chastise.

Anonymous

• Just being female = DRAMA!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2009