Answer truthfully?

Anyone have anything against canadians? I met a guy from florida last year, and when I told him I was from Canada, he stopped talking to me?? It was strange, it was almost like he was disguisted. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What are you talking aboot?

Canuks rock,eh. :)
    Anonymous

• Im not talking about all Canadians. BUT lol Im a waitress in NJ and whenever the French speaking Canadians come in to eat they dont tip more than $1!! I get so frustrated. I understand things may be diff where theyre from but if your gonna travel then I feel its up to the person to find out what that country does as far as tipping and other things go.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I have only met a few but I have nothing against Canadians. It's wierd that guy stopped talking to you because of that. If that's the reason, he doesn't seem like a good person.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• and I mean the vacationers. I work in a resort town
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Yeah nothing AGAINST them, but don't know enough to have anything FOR them either. I am neutral on it--like Sweden, since we're getting all cultural here! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• For some people it is political. My husband will not travel to Canada or spend one dime that profits them. He and 4 buddies were drafted right out of high school. They went, they served, only one of them came home. My DH. About 25 guys they went to school with fled to Canada and were harbored by Canada.. My husband didn't want to go, neither did his buddies. But they obeyed the law and went where they were called. To add insult to injury Jimmy Carter granted them all amensty on his first day in office.
    Anonymous

• LOL I live 10 minutes from the Canadian border in a resort-ish town jokingly referred to as "little Canada" because of all the "cottages" they have around here - - - The Canadians I know personally, I love - they're good people :) However, I'll admit to stereotyping - especially when driving. The Canadian drivers around here are notoriously bad at following the rules of the road and I have had to refrain from saying things like "stupid Canadian drivers" in front of my kids before.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I grew up in MI and my Granny is from Quebec. I <3 Canada and her people!
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 6:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I don't think I know any. But I would hope that I would not judge a person based on where they are from....that's just wrong.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• no. I'm from close to the boarder. I spent a few weeks in Quebec City and loved it. A very beautiful country.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2009