decided on a boob job

Ok i have decided to get a boob job, I am completly flat 34A, me and my hubby discussed it and im getting it done as our Anniv. gift. We also have a teen age son at home is this going to embarass him, should i sit down and have a talk with him and get his take on the situation or is he going to be too embarrassed to talk to me about it. My husband is real shy about talking about anything there is no chance of him talkin to my son about it sho its going to be up to me.

Asked by luckyblueeyeris at 5:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Id sit him down and tell him. Let him know that you are happy with yourself and that this will only add to your happiness. If he is not old enough to notice then Id say nothing lol.

Answer by Steph319 at 5:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Is this who I think it is??????

• No don' t talk to your son about that. ewe he prob don't wanna know that his mom is getting boobs. I would just get them done. why tell him. he will notice but oh well it's not his business. IF he asks then tell him.

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 5:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• annon I dont know who you tihnk it is and your annon so i dont know who you are

Answer by luckyblueeyeris at 5:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Well this is an individual situation, some teenagers would say "Hey whatever makes you happy" and some might see it as very arkward. Whatever you do it will all be old news after a few months. I plan on getting boobs too, after I'm finished with my current pregnancy and BF. GL

• winkI would let him know bc when you do do it he is going to notice bigger boobs on Just explain to him why and how it would make you feel plus it is really no big deal this is all for you anyway. Believe me if you can hide it from anyone you would but it will be obvious so just let him know he will probably act the opposite of what you guys are thinking. Remember make it short and sweet and all will turn out just fine. He is your kid :) GL I got mine done 2005 and I love them 36C (a full C) my dh wants me to get them If we got the money we got the time so I I wouldn't mind it. Oh and have fun and enjoy.

• Um... I know :) No doubt about that.

• Yeah, I would just tell him that your're going in and getting it done, so he has time to get used to the idea before POW mama has some boobies!

Answer by Pnukey at 6:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• You don't have to have a serious discussion about it. Tell him and let it go. I hope you like it. My daughter (same size as you) is a different person. She is happy and has much more confidence. Find a good Dr and interview them.

• I meant to say she had breast implants and is a much happier person. Duh.