How would you explain the way you feel when getting off the computer after being on it for a very long time?

I sometimes feel very drained is it possible that the computer can do this to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sluggish, unmotivated to do anything else, tired. I try not to stay on too long but if for some reason I have to, I try to get up every so often to move around.
    Anonymous

• Sluggish and I feel a need to stretch, take deep yoga breaths and DO SOMETHING!!! LOL. I can only sit with my Laptop for a few hours. ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I think it sucks the life out of you from its screen. I can't explain how, it just does.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• A bit tired sometimes and sometimes energized. Depends on what Ive been reading and/or writing LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• guilty is I have been paying on cafemom or facebook or emailing. If I have been working I feel like I should have got more accomplished.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 7:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2009