low engery deep housework.

NerdyMama here and I had a few questions...

1) have you ever felt like you didn't do anything all day but, your completely wiped? If so what did you do about it?

2) have you ever felt annoyed/ ashamed of your weakened state (at the moment) ? I find my self feeling rather stupid that I cant lift things anymore.. lol I depended a lot on my abs and upper body before I became preggers <3

Story time~
Alright I put this at the bottom so you guys didn't have to go through the hassle of reading all of it lol, but here it goes: I stopped going to work recently, my OB was super upset that I was working into my 3rd trimester. Because apparently being a checkout girl is a lot of strain on a baby. But I didn't want to risk my little girl so I am now a stay at home feonce I try and clean the apt so when my hubby comes home from work he can have a nice clean space! But... some how I get wiped out by just doing the dishes...

Nerdymama

Asked by Nerdymama at 6:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Give your self a break. You are pregnant. Tell your SO to get use to a messy house. Because after the baby is born. You will not get to cleaning the house because you will be taking care of the baby all the time.

Answer by louise2 at 6:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Relax and grow your baby. Trust me you will need your rest...
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 6:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• You are pregnant of course you are worn out.
    Anonymous