Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Child support and cost of living adjustments

NCP lives in Cali, CP is moving to N. Carolina with kids. Can NCP have child support adjusted based on lower cost of living in N. Carolina?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (3)
  • No, it goes by what both parties make.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

  • What is NCP and CP?

    Answer by louise2 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

  • It is dependent on the guidelines set forth by the state the custody/support order is set out of.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN